Ski holiday in Ischgl
WINTER HOLIDAYS IN TIROLS TOP SKI RESORT ISCHGL
Silvretta Arena - Cross-border skiing: from Austria to Switzerland
Where the skiing day becomes the super skiing day.
Where the ski holiday becomes an unforgettable ski holiday.
Where the event becomes the highlight of the year.
Situated in the middle of the Tyrolean Alps in Paznaun, Ischgl offers the perfect backdrop for winter sports enthusiasts and people who enjoy skiing!
Winter sports enthusiasts have every reason to be happy: Expect everything that makes skiers' and snowboarders' hearts beat faster in the Silvretta Arena ski area in Ischgl.
All this makes for carefree skiing days, surrounded by the unique landscape of Paznaun:
- 239 kilometres of perfectly groomed pistes
- 515 ha of ski slopes
- 45 modern mountain railways and lifts with a total transport capacity of around 94,000 people per hour
- Guaranteed snow from November to the beginning of May thanks to the altitude of the ski area at almost 3,000 metres above sea level.
- Snowmaking system with 1,100 snow guns
- Departures of up to 11 kilometres in length
- Special pistes, snowparks and more for the extra portion of variety